Speech and language therapy with Sally Dickens offers:
- A clear focus on searching for solutions and gaining results as quickly as possible
- A supportive approach which makes use of the partnership between client and therapist in order to achieve change
- Competitive, cost-effective fees - these are fully inclusive so that you know all costs involved
- A commitment to using up-to-date, evidence-based interventions
- Flexibility - to meet individual needs. The timing of therapy sessions can be designed to suit you – there is no fixed plan and any schedule can be adapted as your needs change
- Sessions which are carefully planned, with the aim of maximising potential at every step in the treatment process. Written guidance is provided and therapy materials too, where appropriate.
- A personalised service, involving for example, telephone contact between sessions where necessary
- Liaison with other agencies and professionals, as required. When clients choose to have both NHS and independent speech and language therapy, I work closely with my colleagues in the NHS to provide treatment programmes which match the client’s needs
- An enthusiastic attitude to therapy
Other services available:
For information about fees and the clinic location click here.